NN is part of NN-group, an international insurer and financial asset manager with a listing on Euronext. The Customer & Commerce (C&C) department is responsible for the digital, data and IT part of NN with over 30 teams. C&C initially adopted the LeSS framework for their Agile transformation. My assignment: evaluate the current Agile Transformation, provide next steps, coach the Management Team and co-design new organisation.
- Descaled by dropping the LeSS framework and providing the means to go “back to basics” with Scrum and Kanban, Service Management and Project Management
- Bottlenecks in operations, delivery, teams and organisational structure identified and improvement steps defined for more value delivered and higher employee satisfaction
- Successful high impact redesign/reorganisation with positive advise from Work Council. Less hierarchy, clear goals and agile way of working
- Personal coaching in servant leadership, operational excellence, lean thinking for Management team, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Lead transition team and providing blue print for transition period