Jaap gets results. His broad skill set combined with a pragmatic and human-focused approach, significantly improves team productivity, even in the most challenging environments.“Martin Samsa – Fontem CTO
Fontem is part of Imperial Tobacco (Fortune 500). The digital department serves the global markets in their endeavour to get half the revenue of Imperial Tobacco from Next Generation Products (mainly Blu) in 2025. That means ~18 B$. To enable this fast growth, people and teams, their way of working and the supporting processes need change.
Roles: Agile Coach, but also: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Operations Manager, Support Manager, general Swiss Army Knife
- Transformed digital department including 5 product teams and management to Agile/Scrum way of working
- Increased velocity and value output of the teams by 50-100%
- Coached product owners from scribe to business representative level and scrum masters to operational agile coaches
- Implemented and improved support processes, including major incident management and release management
- Created and implemented BI roadmap transforming team from product to service orientated team with BI manager