Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. To enable growth and listen to clients wishes, the client facing infra and workplace support teams needed to change to an Agile/Scrum way of working in their infrastructure environment.
Roles: Agile Coach, Transformation Manager
- Delivered agile transformation blueprint for agile transformation to be implemented globally
- Transformed teams from cost centers to revenue driven, from re-active to pro-active value driven client partners
- Changed service delivery managers to professional product owners (Sponsor level)
- Changed ITIL change managers to professional scrum masters
- Coached 3 new agile coaches to implement delivered transformation blueprint
“Jaap was our Agile Coach in our Agile Transformation Project. He trained various team members in the organisation successfully as Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile Coaches. He has a unique combination of business knowledge, people knowledge and Agile “know how” that helped our organization to grow to the next level. Under his guidance we changed the way we worked from waterfall to agile, and were able to deliver changes in half the time, with an increased customer satisfaction”Henk Witke, Head of Program and Project Services @ Fujitsu